Medical marijuana helpline
The Ohio Board of Pharmacy has a toll-free help line at 1-833-464-6627 for questions from patients, caregivers and health professionals about adverse reactions to medical marijuana and other related issues.
What Health Issues Qualify For Medical Cannabis in Ohio?
The law authorizes an individual to petition the Medical Board to add a disease or condition to the list of qualifying medical conditions. The Medical Board is currently developing a petition
process and will provide more information once it is finalized.
- Patients diagnosed with one of the following medical conditions may be able to qualify:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), also know as Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Crohn’s disease
- Epilepsy ad other Seizure Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Chronic, severe, or intractable pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal cord disease (or injury)
- Tourette Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Ulcerative Colotis